Author Topic: The Stolen Letter by Paige Shelton  (Read 7468 times)

Hannah Adams

• View Profile

JRob

• View Profile
Re: The Stolen Letter by Paige Shelton
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 06:21:12 pm »
This is on my buy list. I'm a big fan of Paige Shelton's Scottish Bookshop series and the author's debut novel in her new Alaska Wild series THIN ICE was simply outstanding. I got to review that one for the magazine.

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 01:20:33 am »
This is on my buy list. I'm a big fan of Paige Shelton's Scottish Bookshop series and the author's debut novel in her new Alaska Wild series THIN ICE was simply outstanding. I got to review that one for the magazine.

I've read a couple of her Dangerous Type series mysteries.  Looks like I have some catching up to do!

JRob

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 08:33:59 am »

I've read a couple of her Dangerous Type series mysteries.  Looks like I have some catching up to do!

I have the first book in the Dangerous Type series but haven't read it yet.

Also, she sent out the first edition of her email newsletter yesterday and it included the cover art for the next book in the Scottish Bookshop series due to be released in April 2021 with the news that it had been renewed for 3 more books.

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 12:26:28 am »

I have the first book in the Dangerous Type series but haven't read it yet.

Also, she sent out the first edition of her email newsletter yesterday and it included the cover art for the next book in the Scottish Bookshop series due to be released in April 2021 with the news that it had been renewed for 3 more books.

Ooh, I'm glad to hear it's been renewed. By the time I read the rest of the books in that series, some of the new ones might be out. I like it when I get into a series and don't have to wait to read what comes next!

JRob

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2020, 12:41:44 pm »
The only drawback to not having to wait for more books to come out in a newly discovered series is having the cash to buy them or hoping your library has them in their system.

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2020, 12:43:20 am »
The only drawback to not having to wait for more books to come out in a newly discovered series is having the cash to buy them or hoping your library has them in their system.

So true! I am REALLY missing my library these days. :-(