Author Topic: Easter Hair Hunt  (Read 10364 times)

Nancy J. Cohen

• View Profile
Easter Hair Hunt
« on: April 04, 2020, 02:16:49 am »
Easter Hair Hunt, #16 in the Bad Hair Day Mysteries, is now available in ebook and print editions from your favorite online bookstore. An Easter egg hunt at historic Tremayne Manor leads hairstylist Marla Vail to discover more than just dyed eggs. The dead body in the bunny costume is definitely not having a good hare day. Marla's husband, homicide detective Dalton Vail, knows she finds solving mysteries and hare-raising adventures to be irresistible, but she may have found a basketful of trouble this time. Can Marla use her egg-cellent sleuthing skills to crack the case of the body in the bunny suit? Recipes Included!

JRob

• View Profile
Re: Easter Hair Hunt
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 10:54:32 am »
Dead body in an Easter Bunny costume? Oh hell yeah, I want to check this one out Nancy!

Hannah Adams

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 04:12:31 pm »
I've read a couple of Nancy's books. I could use a book that gives me a laugh AND a mystery, so I'll pick up this one soon.

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 03:36:51 pm »
Easter Hair Hunt, #16 in the Bad Hair Day Mysteries, is now available in ebook and print editions from your favorite online bookstore. An Easter egg hunt at historic Tremayne Manor leads hairstylist Marla Vail to discover more than just dyed eggs. The dead body in the bunny costume is definitely not having a good hare day. Marla's husband, homicide detective Dalton Vail, knows she finds solving mysteries and hare-raising adventures to be irresistible, but she may have found a basketful of trouble this time. Can Marla use her egg-cellent sleuthing skills to crack the case of the body in the bunny suit? Recipes Included!

Hi, Nancy! Thanks so much for joining us! I've been quarantining myself from my computer for a few days - trying not to sneeze all over it.