Author Topic: WHEN YOU SEE ME by Lisa Gardner  (Read 6799 times)

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
WHEN YOU SEE ME by Lisa Gardner
« on: December 26, 2019, 10:41:31 pm »
This might not be the type of book most people would read on Christmas Day (and Boxing Day), but mysteries help me to relax. After the hectic days leading up to Christmas, I was ready for a thriller. This book did not disappoint!

https://www.lisagardner.com/books/dd-warren/when-you-see-me/

What books have been on your holiday reading lists?

dhaupt3

• View Profile
    • The Reading Frenzy
Re: WHEN YOU SEE ME by Lisa Gardner
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 04:06:50 am »
This was a fantastic read Becke I reviewed it for Library Journal. Lisa is my all time favorite thriller writer I'll never forget my first book by her The Perfect Husband still gives me chills. I remember I had the opportunity to interview her once in fact I think it was back in our B&N days and I asked if her husband slept with one eye open LOL
dhaupt3

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: WHEN YOU SEE ME by Lisa Gardner
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 01:31:35 pm »
This was a fantastic read Becke I reviewed it for Library Journal. Lisa is my all time favorite thriller writer I'll never forget my first book by her The Perfect Husband still gives me chills. I remember I had the opportunity to interview her once in fact I think it was back in our B&N days and I asked if her husband slept with one eye open LOL

I haven't reviewed any books in quite awhile, but I used to write reviews for Michelle Buonfiglo's Romance B(u)y the Book. Your comment about THE PERFECT HUSBAND got me thinking. I didn't remember reviewing any of Lisa's books for Michelle, but the title was really familiar (besides the fact that I read the book - Lisa Gardner is on my Must Read list). Anyway, turns out Brenda Novak wrote a mystery with the same title, and THAT's the one I reviewed. It was good, too!

https://romancebytheblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/feature-review-perfect-murder-by-brenda.html?m=0