Author Topic: What I'm Writing and Georgia Davis news  (Read 9959 times)

libbyfh

• View Profile
What I'm Writing and Georgia Davis news
« on: February 06, 2020, 01:06:44 pm »
Hi, all. I'm Libby Hellmann, author of 15 "Compulsively Readable Thrillers." I write two series with 5 books each: The Ellie Foreman Series, and the Georgia Davis PI series. Of the 5 books in that series, 4 are in a Boxed Set which is on sale right now for just 99ยข. The sale ends Feb. 9th, so if you want to check them out, now is the time. You can find them at the usual suspects.

I also write historical thrillers. I just finished the first draft of my first NON mystery, although it is still a thriller. It's the story of 2 Vietnamese sisters during the Vietnam war who become estranged after their family and village are destroyed by the US. One becomes a bargirl in Saigon while the other fights for the Viet Cong. Fingers crossed you'll see it soon. I'm now writing a novella which will be part of a linked series about high tech crimes. My entry is called Virtually Undetectable.

So I'm trying to stay off the streets and out of trouble. :)

Btw, here's a link to the Georgia Davis Boxed Set:
books2read.com/u/bwvzgY
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 01:10:19 pm by libbyfh »

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: What I'm Writing and Georgia Davis news
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 01:19:10 pm »
Great to see you here, Libby! Last time I saw you in person, you were giving a talk on Cuba and your book HAVANA LOST. You've been keeping busy since then!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17941795-havana-lost

JRob

• View Profile
Re: What I'm Writing and Georgia Davis news
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 06:45:30 pm »
Welcome to the forum Libby!

I've got a copy of Nobody's Child in my admittedly far too big To Be Read Pile. I hope to get to it sooner rather than later because I bought it after reading the synopsis because it sounded so damn good.