Author Topic: A Bad Hair Day Cookbook  (Read 8753 times)

Nancy J. Cohen

• View Profile
A Bad Hair Day Cookbook
« on: December 23, 2019, 01:28:37 am »
Hi, I write the Bad Hair Day Mysteries featuring South Florida hairstylist Marla Vail. Marla wrote a cookbook titled "A Bad Hair Day Cookbook" that has recipes she makes for family and friends. Besides 160+ quick and easy recipes, the cookbook has excerpts, anecdotes and cooking tips. It's a fun introduction to the series if you've never read it before, or a welcome companion if you're already a fan. It also make a good gift for home cooks or mystery lovers.

JRob

• View Profile
Re: A Bad Hair Day Cookbook
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 03:43:06 am »
Nancy, while I haven't read your books previously, I will add it my list to check out.

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: A Bad Hair Day Cookbook
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 03:27:30 pm »
Hi, I write the Bad Hair Day Mysteries featuring South Florida hairstylist Marla Vail. Marla wrote a cookbook titled "A Bad Hair Day Cookbook" that has recipes she makes for family and friends. Besides 160+ quick and easy recipes, the cookbook has excerpts, anecdotes and cooking tips. It's a fun introduction to the series if you've never read it before, or a welcome companion if you're already a fan. It also make a good gift for home cooks or mystery lovers.

Thanks for joining us, Nancy!

My mom LOVED mysteries that included recipes - she had quite a collection and I know some of your books were in there. She would try out the recipes that sounded good to her. I've only done that once or twice, but I was happy with the results.

I know of a few other authors who have put together cookbooks - it's a clever idea! I have a cookbook Brenda Novak put together. I know I have others, but I'll have to look them up.