General Discussion > What I'm Writing

Locked Room Bibliography

(1/2) > >>

Brian:

Bob Adey wrote the standard bibliography of Locked Room Murders and other Impossible Crimes, called, if you can believe it Locked Room Murders. The first edition came out from Ferret Fantasy in 1979, and a revision was published in 1991 by Crossover Press.

Last year Locked Room International released another version of the 1991 book--it was just a minor revision with some corrections and additional sources for short stories.

This year I'm finishing a brand new edition that will contain all the locked room mysteries since 1991. I was trying to be done in time for June, but I think it will go into July.

Kevin Burton Smith:
Any truth to the rumour that to help you comply with your deadline, Kate has locked you in a windowless room at the top of a eight-story tower on a desert island?

Brian:
Kevin,

She did do that, but not because of the bibiliography...

:)

Becke Davis:

--- Quote from: Kevin Burton Smith on June 12, 2019, 09:55:32 am ---Any truth to the rumour that to help you comply with your deadline, Kate has locked you in a windowless room at the top of a eight-story tower on a desert island?

--- End quote ---

LOL - thanks for this, I needed it this morning.

SarahLovesMystery:
Oooh, looking forward to this, Kevin!

Do you find standard themes/solutions in locked room mysteries, the way there are standard themes and standard "basic tricks" in stage magic?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version