Author Topic: If you're on NetGalley, I have an ARC for you  (Read 6597 times)

libbyfh

• View Profile
If you're on NetGalley, I have an ARC for you
« on: August 11, 2020, 04:42:59 am »
My upcoming historical fiction novel, A BEND IN THE RIVER, is available to librarians and reviewers on NetGalley. It's a huge departure for me. Not a mystery. Not a thriller. But PLENTY of suspense. It's set during the Vietnam War in Vietnam and follows the lives of 2 sisters whose village and familly are destroyed by American forces. One sister becomes a bar girl in Saigon; the other fights for the Viet Cong. Will they—can they—ever reunite? Early reviews are glowing (she said modestly). Release is October 7. Contact me if you're NOT on NetGalley but you're interested. Thanks. :)

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: If you're on NetGalley, I have an ARC for you
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 04:04:05 pm »
My upcoming historical fiction novel, A BEND IN THE RIVER, is available to librarians and reviewers on NetGalley. It's a huge departure for me. Not a mystery. Not a thriller. But PLENTY of suspense. It's set during the Vietnam War in Vietnam and follows the lives of 2 sisters whose village and familly are destroyed by American forces. One sister becomes a bar girl in Saigon; the other fights for the Viet Cong. Will they—can they—ever reunite? Early reviews are glowing (she said modestly). Release is October 7. Contact me if you're NOT on NetGalley but you're interested. Thanks. :)

Thanks for letting us know, Libby!