Author Topic: And now for something completely different - THE VAMPIRE KNITTING CLUB  (Read 9614 times)

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
When a friend recommended this cozy-ish paranormal mystery series, I was curious but not convinced I'd like it. I finished Book One of Nancy Warren's series (she has other series, too) and I immediately ordered Book 2. I think there are about a dozen books in this series and I'm curious about her other books, too. I hope I can either find used copies or get some from the library!

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: And now for something completely different - THE VAMPIRE KNITTING CLUB
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 03:17:00 pm »
When a friend recommended this cozy-ish paranormal mystery series, I was curious but not convinced I'd like it. I finished Book One of Nancy Warren's series (she has other series, too) and I immediately ordered Book 2. I think there are about a dozen books in this series and I'm curious about her other books, too. I hope I can either find used copies or get some from the library!

Sadly, I haven't found any used copies of this series, so I've had to clear some shelf space from my investment in these. I just finished Book 7, Lace and Lies.

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: And now for something completely different - THE VAMPIRE KNITTING CLUB
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 01:19:10 pm »
I just finished Book 8 of this series, plus a print edition of a novella. Only two more books to go! I hope this series will continue. Luckily, Nancy Warren has several other series and those sound good, too. They are all fast reads, which I also like.