Author Topic: February Feature at the Forum: Curl Up with a Cozy!  (Read 38715 times)

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: February Feature at the Forum: Curl Up with a Cozy!
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2020, 03:39:16 pm »
I'm excited about these sweepstakes! If any of you come across other chances to win books, you're welcome to share them (preferably if they don't require a purchase).

And if you win one, please let us know so we can cheer you on!

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2020, 01:47:01 am »
Okay, we're a long way from February (and in coronavirus time, it feels like about a million years ago), but this seemed like a good place to post about the cozy mystery I'm currently reading.

Ellery Adams' MURDER IN THE LOCKED LIBRARY is the 4th book in her Book Retreat mystery series. It's the first one I've read, but a back cover blurb that mentioned "the Agatha Christie tea room" made me buy the book. I'm about 3/4 of the way through it and I'm enjoying it. A little spoiler, it features a skeleton that was buried with a very vintage book.

I'm always drawn to books about books, and I've read other books by Ellery Adams that I liked, so I may go back and read the earlier books in the series. I'm sure more have been added since this one came out, too!

JRob

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2020, 08:25:35 am »
Okay, we're a long way from February (and in coronavirus time, it feels like about a million years ago), but this seemed like a good place to post about the cozy mystery I'm currently reading.

Ellery Adams' MURDER IN THE LOCKED LIBRARY is the 4th book in her Book Retreat mystery series. It's the first one I've read, but a back cover blurb that mentioned "the Agatha Christie tea room" made me buy the book. I'm about 3/4 of the way through it and I'm enjoying it. A little spoiler, it features a skeleton that was buried with a very vintage book.

I'm always drawn to books about books, and I've read other books by Ellery Adams that I liked, so I may go back and read the earlier books in the series. I'm sure more have been added since this one came out, too!

I haven't read any books by Ellery Adams yet but I believe I have the first book in this particular series in my TBR pile. I'll have to see and dig it out once I get the chance.

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2020, 10:57:08 pm »
I have to go through my waiting-to-be-read bins and bookshelves, too, just in case I already have earlier books in this series already.