Author Topic: Edith Maxwell/Maddie Day: Country Store Mysteries, Tuesday, June 30  (Read 22256 times)

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Edith Maxwell/Maddie Day: Country Store Mysteries, Tuesday, June 30
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2020, 07:50:23 pm »
Yay! Doesn't he (or possibly she) look like Birdie? Every time I see the book covers I think of this kitty.

And, I should have mentioned this earlier - doesn't Edith have fabulous book covers??

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2020, 08:02:30 pm »
Do you all follow Edith and other cozy authors on the Facebook group SAVE OUR COZIES?

Maddie posted this earlier today:

Maddie Day shared a link.
15 hrs

Kim Davis does it again on her Cinnamon, Sugar and a Little Bit of Murder blog - she made up the orange scones recipe from Nacho Average Murder! Her review: "delightful...intriguing mystery... cohesive, entertaining read!" We're giving away a copy of the book to a blog commenter.

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2020, 08:03:32 pm »
Yay! I found another way to insert an image! I'll go back and try putting in book cover images this way.

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2020, 08:08:58 pm »
CHRISTMAS COCOA MURDER is available in print. It has novella length stories from Maddie, Carlene O'Connor and Alex Erickson.

JRob

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2020, 05:43:07 am »
Edith's books always have great cover art.

I don't follow the Save Our Cozies page on Facebook. But I follow Edith's two fan pages (under her name and Maddie Day's name) as well as the Wicked Authors group page.

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2020, 12:36:46 pm »
Edith's books always have great cover art.

I don't follow the Save Our Cozies page on Facebook. But I follow Edith's two fan pages (under her name and Maddie Day's name) as well as the Wicked Authors group page.

I used to follow a lot of author pages and author groups, both on Facebook and on the internets, but I have trouble keeping up with them all AND reading the books I want to read. One reason it gets harder is that I keep discovering great new authors - I mean authors who are new to me!

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2020, 12:40:55 pm »
Yay! Doesn't he (or possibly she) look like Birdie? Every time I see the book covers I think of this kitty.

And, I should have mentioned this earlier - doesn't Edith have fabulous book covers??

*bangs head on desk* All along I've been spelling it "Birdie" when it's actually Birdy. Sorry about that!

JRob

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2020, 03:55:30 am »
Got my email notification that my copy of NACHO AVERAGE MURDER is on its way! Yippie for me!

I've got an extra day off this weekend because of the holiday so I'm hoping the book arrives before then so I can read it with the three days of rest.

JRob

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2020, 03:57:07 pm »
Meanwhile, my co-worker texted me after work and she was practically squealing with delight as she told me she'd gotten her copy of NACHO AVERAGE MURDER.

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2020, 05:44:33 pm »
Meanwhile, my co-worker texted me after work and she was practically squealing with delight as she told me she'd gotten her copy of NACHO AVERAGE MURDER.

My copy hasn't arrived yet. But I still have a couple books left to read and it's already June 30. Where did this month go???

EdithMaxwell

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2020, 06:39:55 pm »
[/img][/img]

Huh - I have no idea how to insert a pic, or I would give you the real Birdy! I tried dragging one in, but that didn't work. If you can tell me how, I will try.

Anyway, I so much appreciate the support and cheers from both Jay and Becke this month. I'm delighted you love my stories and are willing to share them with others.

All my best, and much gratitude,

Edith/Maddie

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2020, 06:54:26 pm »
[/img][/img]

Huh - I have no idea how to insert a pic, or I would give you the real Birdy! I tried dragging one in, but that didn't work. If you can tell me how, I will try.

Anyway, I so much appreciate the support and cheers from both Jay and Becke this month. I'm delighted you love my stories and are willing to share them with others.

Edith/Maddie

I'm sorry I couldn't persuade more people to join the conversation. Hopefully we've made some of the people who viewed these threads curious enough to check out your books!

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2020, 12:43:23 am »
[/img][/img]

Edith/Maddie

Edith - Is there a photo of your original Birdy online someplace? If not, send me an image on Facebook Messenger and I'll share it here for you.

Also, thank you so much for being our very first FEATURED AUTHOR!

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2020, 12:03:16 am »

Here is the real Birdy - I hope the image comes through!