Author Topic: June Feature: Garden-Related Mysteries  (Read 16967 times)

JRob

• View Profile
Re: June Feature: Garden-Related Mysteries
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2020, 05:05:29 pm »
I totally forgot about Julia Henry's Garden Squad mystery series. You can read about HERE!

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2020, 07:45:01 pm »
I totally forgot about Julia Henry's Garden Squad mystery series. You can read about HERE!

Thanks for the suggestion! I haven't read those and they are right up my alley. I'll see if I can find any of them at Barnes & Noble tomorrow!

I have a whole stack of garden-related mysteries to be read or re-read. I've been focusing on Edith's books this month.

What do you all (I know Jay and I aren't the only ones here) think about alternating months with a featured topic and a featured author? Not that you have to feel obligated to read the books we're talking about, but for my part I want to read as many of the books as possible. Maybe we can carry garden-related mysteries into July?

Or would you rather switch to a different topic - if that's the case, what would you like the featured topic to be?

Becke Davis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2020, 06:52:18 pm »
I still want to read some more garden mysteries and I will - AFTER I finish the Maddie/Edith books.

Meantime, I brought home a couple of garden mysteries after visiting my local Barnes & Noble store today.

NIGHTSHADE FOR WARNING by Bailey Cattrell

and

TILLING THE TRUTH by Julia Henry (this was the only book they had by this author)

Totally unrelated to garden mysteries, I also brought home the "first in a new series" by Lee Hollis, "A Desert Flowers Mystery" about the Palm Leaf Retirement Village. I haven't read anything by this author and I admit, the cover and title drew me to the book. It's called POPPY HARMON INVESTIGATES

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 06:57:13 pm by Becke Davis »